An ergonomically designed, 24/7 mission-critical console, the Contour workstation enhances productivity with adaptability for future needs.
Contour, commonly specified for 9-1-1 dispatch and call centers, is designed to address team configurations, adjustable workstations, CPU storage, and high-density screen arrays. With a lifespan of 20 plus years, Contour’s longevity provides you the optimal return on investment and overall best value. Contour will allow you to reconfigure or add on at any time.
100% Steel-Welded Frame
Made in U.S.A.
Fixed Height – Privacy Walls
Sit-Stand – Peninsulas with Storage
1. Removable top trim to permit access to the interior of the wall system
2. 90-degree corners and other angled connectors to form a variety of workstation space
3. Stackable wall, available 12” or 16” tall, for monitor mounting and privacy needs
4. Removable, locking service panels to access cable management raceways
5. Self-supporting 30″ or 36″ deep surfaces can be specified as fixed height or adjustable sit-stand
6. 8″ tall aluminum slatwall extrusion creates rigid interface for multiple monitors and storage accessories
7. 6″ welded heavy-duty steel frame and wall system with integrated cable raceway
8. CPU storage modules
9. Contour Advanced: sit-stand motorized lift accommodates small to large corner units
Fixed Height and Height Adjustable
90 Degree Corners, 45 Degree Connectors
Various Heights – Tier 0, 1, 2 or 3 Slatwall
CPU Storage including caddies, modules, and lockers