The Benchmark series consoles have a very long history and have stood the test of time. This 24/7 console has been taken to the next level with Benchmark Ergo. Benchmark Ergo offers the best in ergonomic performance for large-scale screen arrays, technology integration and operator comfort and efficiency.
Designed for the most technology intensive 24/7 environments, Benchmark Ergo provides exceptional multi-screen and large displays with cockpit designs that wrap around the operator with full sit-stand surface performance built into the footprint of the frame structure.
Equipped with the latest generation motorized lift systems, it has been engineered to quietly and effortlessly manage heavy-duty load applications associated with multiple displays and desktop equipment.
1. Frame design is our largest system to elegantly integrate all motorized lift components user hardware for maximum operator clearance and clean furniture lines
2. Latest generation motorized lift systems and engineered to quietly and effortlessly manage heavy-duty load applications associated with multiple displays and desktop equipment
3. Slatwall options can be specified for fixed-height and adjustable surfaces
4. Work surface designs range from conventional linear surfaces to curved, cockpit styles
5. Base frames and upper stackable walls offer our best interior storage for computer hardware, wiring, power supplies and end-user gear
6. Landscape monitor systems securely attach displays to create parabolic arrangements that can be operated with single-touch activation