Multiple e-Systems enclosure platforms are available to meet unique server storage and network applications. Welded, steel-frame construction provides industry-leading static and dynamic weight capacity. Tool-less rail adjustment, integrated high-capacity PDU mounting plates and a large portfolio of cable management accessories allow for easy equipment installation and well-organized wiring. Integrated electronic access solutions address the highest level security requirements. Internal cabinet and external aisle containment solutions improve energy efficiency and increase longevity of IT equipment.
Coated with an eco-friendly reflective white paint option, e-Systems racks will reduce energy costs and footprint of any data center, IT facility, or other mission critical environment. Other standard rack finishes available. Aggressively priced to compete with current market offerings, e-Systems racks are American-made at their factory and metal-working facility in upstate New York.
e-Systems 19" racks’ advanced design supports unlimited IT hardware platforms, power integration and internal airflow for private data centers and colocation operations.
1. Fully customizable, modular cabinet system including cable management and airflow devices.
2. Extensive cable management options for easy access to and organization of high-density fiber and copper cables
3. Standard 42U, 44U and 48U heights - custom sizes available
4. Industry leading 3,000 lbs static and dynamic load ratings
5. Extensive access control options including keyed lock, RFID, HID card, fingerprint reader and keypad
6. Pre-installed cabinet components, PDUs, and integrated cable troughs - reducing installation time
7. Third Party IBC seismic certification (24” and 30”models)
8. Personalized options for custom cabinet branding for distinctive styling (powder coat finishes, company logos)
9. 81% mesh door exceeds OEM equipment requirements for maximum airflow
1. Fully welded, heavy-duty steel frame rated up to 2500 lbs static load capacity
2. Concealed hinged doors with locking swing handle and 81% airflow mesh
3. Single-bay model convertible to 2 or 3 bay locking compartments for multi-tenant applications
4. Adjustable PDU rails and vertical cable management mounts
5. Upgradeable to electronic or biometric access
6. Available in 42U, 45U, 48U and 51U rack heights
Fully configurable with an array of customization options, such as, but not limited to: