The e-Systems Group has been designing and manufacturing custom products for over six decades. We have a track record of manufacturing and supplying customized, state-of-the-art workbench tables, adjustable workbenches, technical assembly desks, and tables and data center racks. Here are some of our consoles.
Designed for the most technology-intensive 24/7 environments, the Benchmark Ergo provides an assembly table that offers exceptional multi-screen and large displays with cockpit designs that wrap around the operator with full sit-stand surface performance built into the footprint of the frame structure. Here are some of its features:
- Elegant frame design
- Latest generation motorized lift systems
- Multiple Slatwall options
- Multiple worksurface designs
- Base frames and upper stackable walls
- Landscape monitor systems
An ergonomically designed, 24/7 mission-critical console, the Contour workstation enhances productivity with adaptability for future needs. With a lifespan of 20 plus years, Contour’s longevity provides you the optimal return on investment and overall best value. Contour will allow you to reconfigure or add on at any time. Here are its features
- Flexible configurations
- 24/7 Environments
- Ergonomic Solution
- 100% Steel-Welded Frame
- CPU Storage
- Cable Management
This 12” frame system offers flexible workstation planning and supports an unparalleled capacity to integrate computer gear, wiring, and power support. The high-capacity, 12" deep, steel platform accepts stackable walls for multiple large displays and surface depths up to 48" deep to offer the most expansive range of modular desktop sizes in the industry. Here are some of its features:
- Robust display wall systems
- Corner connector with continuous cable
- 16” stackable wall
- Removable, locking steel service panels
- Multiple self-supporting work surfaces
- 8" tall aluminum Slatwall extrusions
- 12” deep heavy-duty 12 and 16-gauge frame and wall systems
- CPU storage components mount
Mobilize is a rapid deployment workstation ideal for mobile command centers and is specifically designed to maximize operator comfort and minimize fatigue. Here are some of its features:
- Screen array mounts to rail with quick connect feature
- Power/Cableway Bridge
- 12" x 18" Power/Cableway
- Two-tier Screen capability
- Personal power/data connection and lighting available on the (TMR) Technology Management Rail
- BIFMA/ADA approved sit/stand height adjustable
- Ergonomically designed keyboard/mouse platform
- Worksurface that could be up to 72". Top folds 90 degrees for nesting/transport and storage (Optional)
- Low profile/high weight casters for mobility and mission-specific reconfiguration
The Guardian Security Reception Desk was designed from the ground up to support next-generation security applications. This ergonomic assembly desk is designed to support the latest security technologies deployed at schools, hospitality centers, military installations, and police departments. Some of its best features include:
- Recessed monitor
- Integrated cable management.
- Locking CPU swivel mount.
- Built to last
- Steel-welded frame
- Stainless steel kick plates.
- PVC T-mold edges.
- Adapted for Next-Generation Security Applications
Contact the leading custom manufacturer of workstations and technical furniture
At e-Systems group, we are famed for engineering and manufacturing the best custom workstations, technical furniture, server racks, and other critical equipment for a wide variety of industries. Our company boasts more than six decades of technical experience and expertise! Over the years, we’ve partnered with industry giants and small businesses alike to create hyper-efficient solutions for everyone. If you’d like to know more about our services or have a custom solution specifically made for your needs, do not hesitate to get in touch with us online or call us at 800-432-1337.
View Larger Map